GoogieHost – Top 3 steps for your free web hosting setup
Top 3 Steps for setting up your own free web hosting are as below
Step 1 – Register an Account at GoogieHost
To begin creating a Website on GoogieHost, firstly you will need to register yourself on GoogieHost. Registering at GoogieHost is really simple just as creating your email ID.
So Lets begin with our First Step i.e. we will register an Account at GoogieHost. Simply follow the below steps to get your FREE ACCOUNT at GoogieHost.
Step 2 – Setting up a Domain Account in cPanel
As you had just created an Account at GoogieHost with the simple steps, after the confirmation of your Email Address, you will move forward towards the next step to create a Domain Account in your cPanel.
Follow the below Steps to setup a Domain Account inside your cPanel.
- Firstly Click Here to go to the Login Page of GoogieHost cPanel or simply paste the URL is your Browser’s Address Bar
- Now type your Email ID with which you signed up at GoogieHost above and then the Password.
- Now hit on cPanel or simply enter. [Note: From here you can also login to your Webmail, if you have configured a custom email ID of domain.
- Now you will be able to see your cPanel with all the inactive/active Domain Account. Here at cPanel, you can transfer or buy new domain or switch between the Domain Accounts etc.
- As this is a Manual Process so it may take up to 5 hours for DNS to settle and Account to get activated. So Wait for that to get activated!!…
Step 3 – Building and Publishing Website
- Now Assuming that your Account is Active, you can login to Main Site Dashboard where there are many features to use (both for Normal Site Owner as well as a Developer).
- Now Scroll Down and Click on Website Builder to start building your Website.
- As soon as you click on the option Website Builder , you will be redirected to a new Page naming Zyro Builder. From there at the first page , choose the desired Templates of your choice which you would like to apply on your Site.
- If you got your desired template then Click on it and now you will be able to see the Builder Page.
- Simply Start Building up your Website as Dragging the Content or Editing the existing one there. You can embed many things like Facebook Likes Button or YouTube Subscribe Features etc..