askGabe about Creating a Website: Do-It-Yourself Secrets and Strategies
Did you know that 45% of small businesses have a website? Having a website is a powerful tool for any business, small or large. Being online gives you a great advantage over companies who don’t have a way to market themselves on the Internet. It’s only a matter of time until businesses without a website will start encountering difficulties. Businesses that have a website enjoy the following benefits:
• Cheaper means of advertising
• Easier time expanding and growing due to low advertising costs
• Diversity in revenue streams
• Ability to be accessible any time, any day of the year
• Ability to offer convenience and privacy to customers
• Improved credibility
• Reinforced branding and consumer trust
• Quick feedback from customers to improve customer service
While creating a website isn’t difficult, it can be hard to cut through the noise to learn exactly what you need to get started. In this book you will go over the following topics:
• Selecting the best CMS platform to experience long-term success
• Steps to simplify website creation and get started faster
• Guidelines to web pages for easier navigation
• Important design elements every site should have to stand out
• Registering your domain name to get traffic boosts
• Selecting the right hosting provider to ensure minimum down time
• Marketing towards your target audience to get more traffic and sales
• Startup guide for getting traffic to a new site
• Incorporating profit-making strategies for online success
• Upgrading to responsive web designs for future-friendly sites
By going through this easy to follow book, you will learn exactly what you need to know when it comes to Creating a Website.
About the askGabe Series
Learning should be plain, simple and yes—dare I say it—even fun. That’s the askGabe series motto. This no-nonsense book will teach you “high-level” website creation strategies through an engaging, easy to follow question and answer format and will only cover what you really need to know when it comes to creating a website. No fluff here—only the facts, the practical business and IT information that really counts in a simple to read and understand Q&A format.
Why read one of those thick IT books that will only serve to put you to sleep when you can read this book and get only the most important information that you need in order to ensure your success when it comes to Creating a Website? You’ll get practical information that really works, which was derived from actual hands-on experience from Gabriel’s consulting business.
Gabriel’s clients have paid him up to $300 an hour over the years for this exact same technical information and “practical” business analysis that you’ll find within the pages of this book for a mere fraction of the cost. So why hire one of those so called “IT Professionals” that will only talk about ideas and theories that in the end simply don’t work when you can learn everything that you need to get going from one of the leading business and IT consultants in the industry that actually has the hands-on experience and results to back up everything that he says?
In other words, by choosing an askGabe book you get the following benefits:
• Up to $300 an hour worth of consulting at a fraction of the cost
• Practical information that you can actually use at any moment
• Cut through the noise to learn what you need to know to get started
• An easy to read, easy to follow question and answer format
• An increase in your profitability and success with creating your own websites
After reading this book, you will have all the essential information that you need to get started in implementing your own website creation strategies so that you too can start reaping the benefits for yourself.